Google Sites & Systems
Google Sites & Systems
Are you ready to finally create a website… a free website?
Move from taking orders on social media & DMs by streamlining your systems into one place.
Google Sites & Systems takes the best of both worlds of invoicing and having your own website creating a FREE system for your handmade business.
Included in this course:
- Canva templates - Ready to be customized in Canva utilizing your own branding to drag and drop into Google Sites. Tee Party graphics are not included.
- Product Offering Methodology - Take the confusion about how many products to run when, how to collect orders and streamline your information.
- Google Templates - Start with my examples and tweak them to fit your business. Learn how to use the various platforms that integrate with your site.
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
I can’t keep up with comments, messages, and emails for various orders.
I depend on social media to take orders for my business. I want to do it another way, but not sure how.
I would love a website, but I’m not sure I’m ready to keep up with the monthly payments.
I am overwhelmed with building a website, so I haven’t even tried.
It doesn't have to be that way!
let yourself commit and feel confident in:
- A professional website that you can feel proud to share with your customers and potential clients. Ditch sharing social media as your primary method to order.
- A site that is functional both on the front end for the customer experience and back end for inventory & order management.
- A technology suite that is both free & user-friendly. Coding skills are not required to build your website.
- A system that takes the guesswork out of putting your product offer in front of your customers both for standard ordering & tee parties.
A look into each module:
Module No. 1: Vip group system
Learn how to build and manage a system that prepares you to run 20 products a week. Build an order form, upload your products and send invoice to collect payment.
Module No. 2: Tee party system
Visualize how to post your products to your parties by utilizing the numbered mock-ups provided for you. Create a dedicated order form and landing page.
Module No. 3: Prepare canva templates
Brand the templates provided by applying your business colors and fonts. Use the color guide to easily label your colors and add your images.
Module No. 4: google sites build
Work step-by-step to create each page using your personalized graphics. Example template verbiage provided to assist with crafting your copy.
Module No. 5: google resources
Duplicate the templates provided ranging from Google Forms to Google Calendar to Google Keep adding your systems to the backend of your site.
Module No. 6: launch your site
Circle back to update your links with your own Google suite products on your site. Buy a domain if desired and set appropriate view settings.
This course is for you if:
- You currently take orders by sending invoices or would be willing to start.
- You do not have an established routine to offer new products weekly and constantly feel disorganized.
- You aren’t sure you are ready for a website reoccurring fee and would like a free platform.
- You do not have a process from sending the invoicing, recording the order, checking your inventory & ordering supplies.
This course is not for you if:
- You do not invoice for your business.
- You have a website you are happy with and not looking to switch platforms.
- You do not do well with routine & processes or you are not a self-starter as this course guides you to build it for yourself.
- You do not sell graphic tees or other handmade products with a large number of options.