In this episode, we'll explore 10 marketing strategies to grow and scale your creative business. Don’t get stuck with being disappointed because your one social media post didn’t result in a sell-out event. There are a multitude of things you can and should be doing to maximize results in your business.
10 Marketing Strategies.
- Build a Recognizable Brand: While fonts, colors and logos are important, creating an environment and cohesive style is paramount. Picture this: your ideal customer is scrolling through a sea of social media feeds, and boom! They stop dead in their tracks. Why? Because your brand is so unmistakably you. Make sure your customers know it's your product before they even zoom in to read the watermark.
- Harness the Power of Email Marketing: Want to be front and center on your customers' personal devices? Of course, you do! Say goodbye to the noise and hello to an inbox where your business shows up right next to the big dogs. Never fear losing your social media account again.
- Master Social Media: Social media can be a blessing and a curse, am I right? It is great for building relationships and showcasing more about who you are and what you stand for as a brand. But, when it comes to converting sales, the algorithm isn’t something I would trust to get the job done (see strategy #2).
- Leverage the Potential of Pinterest: It's not just another social media platform – it's a visual search engine! Get ready to re-purpose those beautiful mock-ups and product displays as pins. Even better, your pins will live on in the feeds for months to come versus just a few hours on social media. Get started with Pinterest today >>> www.sunkissedsva.com/pinterest
- Unlock the Power of SEO: SEO may sound like alphabet soup, but it’s a game-changer. Get organically found by search engines for free! It’s all about the little details when you publish your content online. Get started with SEO today >>> www.sunkissedva.com/SEO
- Make an Impact at Vendor Events: There's something magical about setting up shop at vendor events – the hustle, the excitement, and the potential to showcase your brand to a whole new audience. Don’t only focus on generating income, but also wowing the crowds, connecting with other vendors, and turning those booth visitors into loyal customers. Oh, and don't forget to look left and right because collaboration opportunities are everywhere!
- Tap into the Power of Word of Mouth: When it comes to growing your business, there's nothing quite like the power of word of mouth. I'll let you in on the secret sauce behind this strategy that skyrocketed both my retail and virtual assistant business in the early days. Create remarkable experiences that your customers can't help but share with their co-workers, friends, and family.
- Conquer Local Storefronts: Who says online businesses can't have a little taste of the physical world? Make an impact in local store fronts, whether it's leaving eye-catching business cards or setting up enticing displays. Create referral systems that benefit both you and the store owners. It's a win-win situation!
- Unleash the Power of Affiliate Marketing: Imagine having an army of marketers spreading the word about your t-shirts. Sounds pretty sweet, right? That's where affiliate marketing comes in. Whether it's collaborating with fellow business owners or empowering your customers to share with their loved ones, everything helps when growing your business.
- Throw Tee Parties: And finally, the grand finale – the tee party! Get ready to throw the ultimate online bash where hosts invite their friends to a Facebook group filled with excitement and exclusivity. I'll unravel the genius behind curating product categories, earning store credits, and leveraging the power of social media, email marketing, and even local events to make your Tee Parties the talk of the town.
Focus on a few strategies above to implement starting TODAY! Share about which ones work well for your business or which you want to start by creating a post in our community Facebook group.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Pinterest Training
- SEO Training
- Episode 3 | Normalize Asking For An Affiliate Code
- Turn Down The Hustle Private Facebook Community
*This podcast contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase through them – but rest assured, I only recommend products and services I truly believe in and think will bring value to you.